Mr. X's first blogpost

Welcome to Mr. X's EME blog, where Mr. X will respond to the journaling/ blog prompts given on canvas. Mr. X enjoys their privacy, as well as a good book and long walks on the beach. This is my first attempt at blogging so please bare with me as I figure out my writing style for this. I'm looking forward to learning how to use blogger and its various tools.

I haven't really got any unique skills or experiences with educational technology. Through being a student, I have come to be proficient in microsoft word and powerpoint, as well as other processor and presentation platforms. I have had minimal experience using programs like photoshop and video editing software, though I know the basics. and I have no experience with most other programs, besides excel which I am useless at. 

I regularly have my papers proofread at the rwc on campus, as I am dyslexic and often make spelling or grammatical mistakes that I may over look. I'm fairly good at using the internet as a learning tool. I can use it to research an array of topics or to find a tutorial on how to do something. I also use a calendar to stay on top of my assignments and learning targets.

Comments

  1. You'll definitely have the opportunity to improve your Excel skills this semester :) A lot of it is about buttonology and understanding the shortcuts.
    What other processing and presentation platforms do you use (aside from Word and PowerPoint)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now the title Mr. X makes sense, I respect others privacy because i don't like when someone disrespects mine. I think the title Mr. X is fire! I laughed pretty hard when I saw that you're also very proficient in Word, probably because in elementary, middle, and high school that's all we learned. I need to be more like you and have my papers proofread because I know for a fact my papers have some errors but that's good you do it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mr X. on Web 2.0

Mr. X's 3rd blog post

Blog 10. The end.