Mr X. on Web 2.0

I was not a fan of diigo. I found it frustrating to navigate, the homepages layout looks to similar to my old email’s design and that through me off quite a bit. I felt like I needed an instruction manual to simply use the websites functions. I’ve quite enjoyed blogging for what is my first attempt. So far, I’ve found it to be an engaging writing exercise that has let me flex my writerly muscles and given me some much-needed practice. It’s made me consider starting a blog of my own on one of my interests so that I could continue to have an outlet to write on. However, after looking at some of my classmates blogs I think I need to put in some work in the design of my blog. I think google docs has been an incredibly helpful web 2.0 tool in my academic career. It is the go-too app to use in group projects as everyone can write and edit each other’s work in real time. Particularly in this viral infection filled time, a tool that allows students to work on the same document at the same time, but from separate locations, will be quite valuable. My biggest issue is that it simply isn’t as good a processor as word, so hopefully Microsoft are working on their own processor with web 2.0 capabilities. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iGG6-YOQ_oWb3fZYQvbcwz8VAdEeo8yCyRrv9WV40Gc/edit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. X's 3rd blog post

Blog 10. The end.